As a world leading Huawei networking products supplier, Hong Telecom Equipment Service LTD(HongTelecom) keeps regular stock of Huawei router and switch and all cards at very good price, also HongTelecom ship to worldwide with very fast delivery.
For real pictures of related product, visit the HongTelecom Gallery.
To buy related product, visit the HongTelecom Online Shop.
Mappings Between the Board and Equipment
The following provides the board(s) supported by the product. However, the availability of the board(s) is subject to PCNs. For PCN information, contact the product manager at your local Huawei office.
|Board||Enhanced 8800 T64Subrack||General 8800 T64Subrack||Enhanced 8800 T32Subrack||General 8800 T32Subrack||8800 T16 Subrack||8800 Universal Platform Subrack||6800 Subrack||3800 Chassis|
This section describes the hardware updates in V100R007C00 and later versions as well as the reasons for the updates. Any product versions that are not listed in the document means that they have no hardware updates.
Hardware Updates in V100R007C00
|Hardware Update||Reason for the Update|
|Added the TNK2USXH board.||The TNK2USXH board applies to the OptiX OSN 8800 T64 enhanced subrack to support up to 1.28 Tbit/s VC-4 cross-connections. The TNK2USXH board can work with the UXCT board to cross-connect a maximum of 6.4 Tbit/s ODUk (k = 0/1/2/2e/3/4/flex) signals.|
As a type of cross-connect unit, the USXH board cross-connects services. The USXH board applies to enhanced OptiX OSN 8800 T64 subracks.
For the position of the USXH board in the system, see Figure 1 and Figure 2.
Independent use of the USXH board
Figure 1 Position of the USXH board in the OCS system
Joint use of the USXH board and the UXCT board
Figure 2 Position of the USXH board in the WDM system
NOTE:For a subrack with USXH boards but without UXCT boards, the UXCT boards must be installed if ODUk transmission is required. When adding the UXCT boards, install the physical UXCT boards before creating their logical boards; otherwise, the existing SDH services on the subrack will be interrupted.
Functions and Features
The USXH board is mainly used to cross-connect services at the electrical layer.
For detailed functions and features, refer to Table 1.
|Function and Feature||Description|
|Basic function||Grooms services.|
|Cross-connect function||Supports a maximum of 1.28 Tbit/s VC-4 cross-connect grooming.Supports a maximum of 6.4 Tbit/s ODUk (k = 0, 1, 2, 2e, 3, 4 or flex) cross-connect grooming when the USXH board is jointly used with the UXCT board.Supports hybrid transmission of the above-mentioned services with the maximum cross-connect capacity of 6.4 Tbit/s.|
|Protection scheme||Supports cross-connection 1+1 protection.provides 1+1 hot backup.provides 1+1 warm backup.|
|Switching mode||Supports manual switching and auto switching.Supports non-revertive switching.|
Working Principle and Signal Flow
The USXH board consists of the cross-connect module, control and communication module, and power supply module.Figure 1 shows the functional modules and signal flow of the USXH board.Figure 1 Functional modules and signal flow of the USXH board
- Cross-connect moduleThe cross-connect module receives data of each service board through the backplane, performs electrical grooming of the VC-4/ODUk (k=0, 1, 2, 2e, 3, 4, or flex) service, and then sends the service to each service board. In this manner, the cross-connect module implements service cross-connection.
- Control and communication module
- Controls operations on the board.
- Controls operations on each module of the board according to CPU instructions.
- Collects information about alarms, performance events, working states and voltage detection from each functional module on the board.
- Communicates with the system control and communication board.
- Power supply moduleConverts the DC power supplied by the backplane into the power required by each module on the board.
There are indicators on the front panel of the USXH board.
Appearance of the Front Panel
Figure 1 shows the front panel of the USXH board.Figure 1 Front panel of the USXH board
: Indicates that the board surface temperature is high and it may cause bodily injuries.
Four indicators are present on the front panel:
- Board hardware status indicator (STAT) - triple-colored (red, green, yellow)
- Service active status indicator (ACT) - green
- Board software status indicator (PROG) - dual-colored (red, green)
- Service alarm indicator (SRV) - triple-colored (red, green, yellow)
For details about these indicators, see Board Indicators.
The USXH board does not provide external interfaces.
One slot houses one USXH board.Table 1 shows the valid slots for the USXH board.
|Enhanced OptiX OSN 8800 T64 subrack||IU10, IU44|
Specifications include dimensions, weight, and power consumption.
- Dimensions of front panel: 34.1 mm (W) x 220 mm (D) x 602.5 mm (H) or 1.4 in. (W) x 8.7 in. (D) x 23.7 in. (H)
- Weight: 3.7 kg (8.1 lb.)
|Board||Power Consumption at Warm Backup (Room Temperature) (W)||Power Consumption at Warm Backup (High Temperature)a (W)||Typical Power Consumption at Room Temperature (W)||Maximum Power Consumptiona (W)|
|TNK2USXH+TNK2UXCT||169||186||630-7.4 x (64-n)||693-8.1 x (64-n)|
|a: The maximum power consumption is the power consumed by the board when it works normally under the highest ambient temperature.NOTE:When the OptiX OSN 8800 T64 subrack grooms electrical-layer signals through the backplane, the USXH and UXCT must be configured."n" is equal to the total number of tributary, line, and PID boards housed in a subrack.|