As cloud computing applications are being widely adopted, the Wide Area Network (WAN) undergoes major changes to cope with these changes. Users are demanding more than they have traditionally expected from their routers. Faced with new challenges and opportunities, H3C has developed the MSR26/36/56 multi-service router based on its decade-long in-depth understanding of enterprise and carrier networks, as well as more than a decade’s insight and technical accumulation. MSR 26/36 can serve as access router for governments and financial institutions or core router for small size enterprise. The MSR56 can serve as a core router for small-medium sized enterprises, a gateway router for government branches or enterprises, or a service gateway for enterprise network VPNs, NAT or IPSec services. Along with other H3C network equipment, it provides a comprehensive network solution to users in multiple industries from government to financial institutions, hotels, enterprises and educational institutions.
H3C MSR 26 36 56 Routers include these models, MSR 2600-10,MSR 2600-17,MSR 26-30,MSR 36-10,MSR 36-20,MSR 36-40,MSR 36-60,MSR 56-60,MSR 56-80.
Advanced technology support
· Uses H3C’s leading Comware network operating system to provide intelligent service scheduling management mechanism, support the loose coupling of different service modules, as well as the dynamic loading of processes and patches.
· Outstanding high-performance, multi-core CPU processor, greatly enhances concurrent multi-service processing capabilities.
· Supports OAA (Open Application Architecture) and open cloud service platform applications such as CVK, VMWARE, wide area network (WAN) optimization, Lync collaboration and client third party services.
· Dual control boards system framework, to deliver millisecond switchover and process level backup.
· Integrates routing and switching fabric technology that provides routing and switching plane isolation, and realizes 10GE wire speed performance.
· Multi-service co-processing engines, including data encryption engine, voice DSP processing engine and more.
· Innovative intelligent link engine CUBE technology, not only SIC card bus bandwidth is enhanced, but also interface resources can be assigned automatically
· Packet filtering function supports stateful firewall packet filtering, MAC address filtering, IP and port number filtering and time based filtering.
· Supports real-time traffic analysis.
· Supports rich and comprehensive VPN technologies, including IPSec, L2TP, GRE, MPLS VPN and mix usage of different VPN technologies.
· Supports router protocol security protection, OSPF/RIP/IS-IS/BGP dynamic routing protocol authentication, OSPFv3/RIPng/IS-ISv6/BGP IPSec encryption and rich routing policy control functions.
End device access security
· Unified endpoint access binding authentication, including EAD secure check authentication, 802.1x authentication, endpoint MAC address authentication, web-based portal authentication, endpoint access static binding and MAC address auto-learn binding.
· ARP attack protection, supports fixed source MAC address, ARP attack protection, ARP source suppression, ARP Detection, source MAC consistency check and protection, ARP source suppression and ARP active acknowledgement mechanism.
Equipment management security
· Supports role-based access control that allocates resources based on roles, and provides users and roles mapping.
· Supports control plane traffic restriction, traffic control and filtering based on protocol type, different queues, known protocol packets and specific protocol packets.
· Remote security management, supports SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS remote management and more.
· Management behavior control and audit, supporting AAA server central authentication, command line authority and operations records.
· Implementation of application layer speed capping, bandwidth assurance, filtering through granular identification and control, and network optimization through detailed network data statistics
· Intelligent business routing through asymmetric links, traffic load balancing and multi-topology dynamic routing. Comprehensive load balancing schemes based on bandwidth, user, group, business and application
· Control board and switching fabric hardware are mutually independent to provide physical isolation of the control plane and forwarding plane, 1+1 redundancy of the control engine and N+1 redundancy of the switching fabric; thereby increasing the systems failure isolation capacity and reliability to the maximum extent.
· Flexible network bandwidth sharing based on business, user, group, link, and user bandwidth capping
Intelligent network management
· Comprehensive network management methods, supports command line and SNMP.
· Supports zero configuration deployment to provide zero configuration to batch devices, wireless SMS to enable zero configuration and automatic fallback in the event of configuration errors.
· Comware embedded EAA function monitors the internal events and status of the system’s software and hardware components. If a fault occurs, it collects diagnostic information and attempts to make automatic repairs as well as sending the diagnostic information to a specific Email address.
· Supports USB flash drive system auto reboot, USB flash drive configuration automatic loading and USB Console port.
· Supports control boards redundancy and milliseconds level failover.
· Supports power redundancy, how swappable interface module and dual CF card backup.
· Independent hardware processing modular for monitoring system, programmable components support online upgrades and auto loading to strengthen product reliability.
· Millisecond Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) identifies faults in a link, aggregates static routing, RIP/OSPF/BGP/ISIS dynamic routing, VRRP and port backup activities.
· Network Application Quality Intelligent Assurance (NQA) technology aggregates static routing, VRRP and port backup activities
· Multiple devices redundant backup and load balancing (VRRP/VRRPE)
· Fast multiple routes, GR/NSR reliability.
· Fully compliant with RoHS standards.
· Advanced vent isolation design for the system and power supply respectively, and unique dual L-shaped vents to maximize space efficiency.
· Redundant fan modules design and multiple fan speed adjustment design allow the system to determine the appropriate fan speed according to the product’s internal temperature. This greatly reduces fan noise and power consumption.
· Smart energy-saving management and HMIM module/control board/forwarding module flexible power-saving policies to reduce equipment power consumption to the maximum extent.
|IPv4 Forwarding performance||1.5Mpps||5Mpps||5Mpps||6Mpps||9Mpps|
|IPv6 Forwarding performance||1Mpps||4Mpps||4Mpps||5Mpps||7.5Mpps|
|Forwarding performance in service (IMIX)||800Mbps||1.5Gbps||1.5Gbps||2Gbps||3Gbps|
|USB2.0||1, 3G Modemcompatible||2, 3G Modemcompatible||2, 3G Modemcompatible||2, 3G Modemcompatible||2, 3G Modemcompatible|
|CON(Mini-USB Type AB)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Fixed GE port||2||3(1Combo)||3(1Combo)||3(2Combo)||3(2Combo)|
|Maximum power usage||54W||100W||125W||300W||300W|
|Redundant power supply||–||RPS800||RPS800||Internal configuration (AC/DC/PoE)||Internal configuration (AC/DC/PoE)|
|100V a.c.～240V a.c.；50Hz/60Hz||100V a.c.～240V a.c.；50Hz/60Hz||100V a.c.～240V a.c.；50Hz/60Hz||100V a.c.～240V a.c.；50Hz/60Hz||100V a.c.～240V a.c.；50Hz/60Hz|
|Rack height (U Height)||1 rack height (1RU)||1 rack height (1RU)||1 rack height (1RU)||2 rack height (2RU)||3 rack height (3RU)|
|EMC||FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) CLASS A|
|ICES-003 CLASS A|
|VCCI-3 CLASS A|
|VCCI-4 CLASS A|
|CISPR 22 CLASS A|
|EN 55022 CLASS A|
|AS/NZS CISPR22 CLASS A|
|ETSI EN 300 386|
|EN 301 489-1|
|EN 301 489-17|
|CAN/CSA C22.2 No 60950-1|
|FDA 21 CFR Subchapter J|
As a world leading Huawei networking products supplier, Hong Telecom Equipment Service LTD(HongTelecom) keeps regular stock of H3C router and switch and all cards at very good price, also Hong Telecom Equipment Service LTD ship to worldwide with very fast delivery.