The RTN 950A is a new generation integrated microwave transmission system developed by Huawei, Which can be installed easily and configured flexibly. It supports the convergence Of up to 1 0 radio links, and supports multiple protection schemes. Microwave RTN 950A provides a generic platform for TDM/Hybrid/Packet/Route microwave transmission ．
The platform provide various service interfaces ， large bandwidth ， and easy scalability. The RTN 950A fully meets the needs Of enterprise microwave transmission networks as well as smooth evolution towards the future.
The RTN 950A adopts a modular chassis with 2 U height, It belongs to Huawei RTN 900 split IP microwave series that consist Of an indoor unit (IDU) and an outdoor unit (ODU). The RTN 950A provides six slots to flexibly support multiple service boards and convergence Of up to 10 radio directions.
The RTN 950A is located at an hub site to aggregate multiple microwave links ， or an access site for large-capacity service backhaul. It suits to be deployed in vertical industries With easy installation and configuration. It has been Widely deployed in the ICT infrastructures in government, ISP, power ， broadcasting and other vertical industries.
- Supports a full spectrum Of 6．42 GHz ， a channel spacing Of 3 5 ． 112 MHz ， and a modulation scheme Of up to 4096QAM ．
- Unified platform for TDM, Hybrid，Packet, and IP Routing services; provides various ports (EI/SDH/FE/GE/IOGE) and up to 120 Gbit/s switching capacity
. Provides an air-interface throughput Of up to 2.5 Gbit/s per carrier.
- Provides AES-256 encryption and anti-theft to ensure high security.
- MIMO hardware ready for future huge-capacity requirements.
- Supports unique four-layer Ethernet frame header compression to provide a large throughput forIP services.
- Provides a leading 13-grade hitless adaptive modulation technology to ensure high availability
- Up to 8-channel enhanced physical link aggregation (EPLA) and load sharing for high-level granularity traffic.
- Supports the Super Dual Band (SDB) solution for TCO-optimized capacity expansion.
- Ethernet synchronization and full IEEE 1588 V2 (TC/OC/BC) provide high quality eLTE backhaul networks.
4.Easy Deployment and OAM
- The RTN 950A can be easily installed in any standard indoor or outdoor cabinet.
- A plug-and-play USB key can be used to achieve fast startup and service provisioning.
- The WLAN-based mobile LCT can be used for fast configuration, the portable Web LCT can be used for NE-layer management, and the unified platform iManager U2000 can be used for complete network management.
The RTN950A belong to Huawei OptiX RTN 900 series IP microwave systems . As Huawei formal distributor, Hong Telelcom Equipment Service LTD regularly stock IP microwave RTN905e/ RTN950A / RTN980 / RTN980L
|Channel Spacing||3.5/7/14/28/40/50/56 MHz||3.5/7/14/28/40/50/56/112 MHz|
|RF Directions||1U/2 RF||2U/10 RF||5U/20 RF||5U/16 RF|
|Switching Capacity||8 Gbit/s||10 Gbit/s||22 Gbit/s||120Gbit/s|
|Cross-Connect Capacity||8 x 8 VC-4||32 x 32 VC-4||128 x 128 VC-4||128 x 128 VC-4|
(W x D x H)
|442 mm x 220 mm x44 mm||442 mm x 220 mm x 88 mm||442 mm x 220 mm x225 mm||442 mm x 220 mm x225 mm|
|IDU Weight||3.1 kg||6.2 kg||15.4 kg||20.1 kg|
|Power Supply||–38.4V to –57.6V||-38.4V to -57.6V||-38.4V to -72V||-38.4V to -72V|
|Environment||Temperature Ranges: IDU –5℃ to +60℃, ODU –35℃ to +55℃|
|Humidity Ranges: IDU 5% to 95%, ODU 5% to 100%|